What Programs does Rouge Gives offer?
- Financial Assistance Program
– For families with immediate financial need to apply for financial assistance to attend camp. Rouge Gives will cover between 25-100% of camp fees based on assessed need.
- Free Special Needs Support Program
– Rouge Gives provides free 1:1 staff support for children with special needs to be able to integrate into a regular camp program.
Apply now to either of our two programs!
If my application is accepted, what will be the subsidized rate for my child to attend camp?
If approved for our financial subsidy program, you will receive a subsidy between 25% – 100% of the $379.00 registration fee for Rouge Camps. Rouge Gives will cover the remainder! Apply and our team will walk you through the process.
When will I be notified if my application is accepted by Rouge Gives?
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. You will hear back by April 30th, 2023.
My child requires 1:1 staffing support, and I would also like to apply for financial assistance. Am I able to apply for both?
Yes. 1:1 staffing support will be provided at no additional cost to regular camper fees. However, you may also apply for financial subsidies based on financial need and can indicate this in your application.
Is the Meal Plan included?
Yes, the Meal Plan will be fully covered by Rouge Camps for Rouge Gives recipient families. We hope that your campers week with us will be a positive week for you as well!
Which Camps locations can I apply for, and for which weeks of the summer?
All of our recipient families are placed at a Rouge Camps location. Rouge Camps are highly rated teacher led sports camps designed for athletes and non-athletes to thrive. We have a close working relationship with Rouge Camps and know that our recipient families will receive excellent care and a fantastic camp experience, as Rouge Camps has been operating 9+/10 rated camps since 2013.
– Markham (July 10 – Aug. 18) – Sir Richard W. Scott CES (90 Roxbury St., Markham)
– Unionville (July 10 – Aug. 11) – St. Matthew CES (75 Waterbridge Ln., Unionville)
– Richmond Hill (July 10 -Aug. 18) – Nellie McClung PS (360 Thomas Cook Ave.)
– Maple (July 10 – Aug. 18) – Dr. Roberta Bondar PS (401 Grand Trunk Ave., Maple)
– Woodbridge (July 10 – Aug. 11) – Guardian Angels CES (200 Lawford Rd., Woodbridge)
It Feels Good To Give!
Rouge Gives | Charitable #: 765407408RR0001