Rouge Gives is a volunteer based organization with no full time employees. The only paid staff that we have are the youth who serve as our Special Needs Counsellors and recipient coordinator in the summer, which is a significant part of our operation and mission. We want all funds to be maximized to accomplish the mission
Our volunteer opportunities are facilitated through the Rouge Gives not-for-profit organization. Volunteer positions require a minimum of 1 week of commitment. We can provide volunteer hours that count towards High School OSSD 40 hours of volunteering requirements.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Project Coordinator ($15/hr ; July 3 – Aug. 18, 2023)
– communication with potential donors and donors
– development of informational materials for future fundraising campaigns
– communicating with recipient families ensuring an enjoyable and welcoming experience throughout their camper’s time
– coordinate and ensure transportation to and from camp for all Rouge Gives recipient families requiring this service
– planning and implementing the Rouge Gives fundraisers.
– This involves coordinating a staff of around 150 people with a fundraising goal of $15,000.00 in 2023!
Special Needs Counsellor ($15/hr ; July 3 – Aug. 18, 2023)
– 15 open positions
– providing 1:1 support for campers with exceptionalities as they attend a simply camp program
– implementing additional programming for campers with exceptionalities when they require modifications to the general program.
It Feels Good To Give!
Rouge Gives | Charitable #: 765407408RR0001